Thornhedge

A journey to save the world from itself.

2 posters

Thornhedge RP

Moonncloud
    Moonncloud
    Admin

Thornhedge RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Thornhedge RP

Post by Moonncloud April 23rd 2024, 12:07 pm

Ninaine

Humming in understanding, “I guess you have a point there… damn chains” She murmured against him before he kissed her again, all the while her heart was both racing in anticipation and a bit of apprehension. She didn't know what to expect, she’d heard bits and pieces from those chatting indecently in town but that was it… Intimacy was rather a taboo subject out of wedlock. Her thoughts were pulled back to Foalan as he mentioned the predicament that her chains caused, however, clearly it set a thrill off in him. The Wolf was happy to wait until she was free from her chains to see what she held privately behind her clothing. This was the second or third time Foalan mentioned having her again after all this was over and they were free. A wave of anxiety washed over her but it didn't prevent her from enjoying their moment, she just hoped he truly enjoyed her and wanted her later like he was so keen on sharing. Ninaine was nothing like those other women he'd indulged in, she lacked their experience… and there was one more thing, clearly there was no love between them, just passion, what if she managed to catch feelings for him? Would it cause him to run? Pushing those thoughts to the Back of her mind, Ninaine decided to focus on him, in this moment, she didn't want to set herself up for failure by not paying attention. With her cheeks still as red as ever, she found it hard to speak at first, “Al-alright,” she stammered, getting more flustered at the thought of seeing him bare before her, she was going to dive into a lot of ‘first times’ that evening, she was sure of it. As her corset fell from around her chest, Foalan’s more animal side began to slip through at the sight of her chest being freed, it somewhat surprised her, her bosom wasn’t even truly exposed yet but he was still inthralled with her. His excitement caused her already red cheeks to burn more, at this point she was sure he could feel the heat radiating off her body. With her own chest rising and falling at an increased pace her breath stammered as he lowered his lips to her neck, brushing them across her skin as he spoke of the first time he felt desire for her. Her eyes widened in realization, that look in the wolves sienna eyes back then, that was him feeling a need for her… that was, surprising, to say the least, she really thought he wanted to have a taste of her blood then as well but not in the way it actually turned out to be. Feeling his lips move up her neck, it caused her to stammer a breath again until she felt his teeth bite into her skin. With a gasp, Ninaine dug her nails into his shoulder and the other hand gripped his sun and sea bleached gray hair. A surprised yelp left her all in the same moment, she didn’t expect him to bite her neck, but it wasn’t unpleasant… Wait, he can't be leaving marks! How could she explain a bite mark… As she worried about the repercussions of his bite Foalan growled against her neck before deepening that bite, causing the young woman to tense and pull him towards her. Letting go of him with the hand that was on his shoulder, her nails dragged across his shoulder scratching him as she leaned back to support her weight with that arm. A painful sounding moan left her, but she didn’t push him away, in fact she continued to pull him towards her, wanting more. When she suddenly felt his hand beneath her skirt, another soft gasp left her as he moved his fingertips in a circular motion on her inner thigh and inquired about what she wanted to learn and what she had been imagining earlier that day. “I um..” She struggled between breaths, “I imagined the two of us… “ She had to pause, she was so worked up already that her mouth was already becoming dry… “bare, against each other.” She murmured to him. By the gods she never felt such a want, such a need before, his fingertips circling around her inner thigh was a type of torture she found both exciting and agonizing at the same time. “I told you… I know very little… Intimacy outside of wedlock is pretty taboo around here.” She told him between breaths, her voice soft and needy. “So, give me a lesson… a starters course so to speak.” She bit her lip, her honey hues looking into his Sienna ones.

Pumpkin
    Pumpkin
    Admin

Post by Pumpkin April 23rd 2024, 6:21 pm

Foalan

Watching her with steady eyes, Foalan felt the quick rise and fall of her chest, the way her skin burned at any place it met his own. His bite had been successful, feeling the marks she left behind. She had pulled him closer, and now they were hardly inches apart, his own heart racing. He hadn’t had a first in a very long time, possibly even never. His experiences were so tame compared to the way Ninaine currently made him feel. She finally spoke of what she had envisioned, the way she was so new to everything, and a smirk curled at his lips as he kissed her again, his hand sliding more up her thigh. I’ll show ye everythin' ye needs t' know,” he muttered against her, before his hand finally gripped the top of her bloomers and pulled them off swiftly, throwing them into the corner. “It starts wit' keepin' yer legs wide open fer me, me parrot.” He then grabbed his own shirt and slipped it over his shoulders, revealing a toned chest riddled with nicks and scars, strong shoulders with fur dotting his collarbone. It ventured down, becoming thicker as it disappeared beneath his pants. His shirt was tossed to the side as well as he pulled himself closer to her, eyeing the bite on her neck. She had sounded in pain, and yet she had pulled him closer, begged him for more. He was ready to oblige. He pushed her legs open wider as he leaned down, sinking his teeth once more into her skin as his other hand gripped her thigh tightly with his claws. A rumbling growl through his chest pressed against her own, claiming her as his as his bite traveled down to the base of her neck, leaving indentions of his sharp canine teeth throughout. Foalan only pulled away when he was satisfied. He only hoped he was doing what would prepare her for him, to beg for him to be within her. His sienna eyes met her honey ones, the same predatory gaze within them from days prior. “Thar are options,” he growled, hitching her skirt up and aside enough to get what he needed before bracing his hands on either side of her. “I can worship ye as ye desire. I will only work t' please ye wit' everythin' I know, 'n ye can learn wha' keeps ye yearnin'. A bite, fer example, works wonders.” He kissed the bite in question. “Me hand could find its way too.” He dragged one hand over across her leg, brushing against sensitive skin towards the top. “So can me mouth…I’ve been dying t' taste ye.” His eyes scanned her body, imagining what awaited him underneath her layers. It really was a shame to have her chains in the way. If he had the power available to him, he would turn them to mist just for to see her bare beneath him. The thought of it made his heart beat faster, a tension building in him. “But ye can explore wit' yer hands too. This goes both ways,” He took his one hand and went to his pants, unfurling the ties before dropping them and kicking them aside too. What he wore beneath left little to the imagination, and showed just how much he craved her. “I wants ye, Ninaine. I wants t' consume every part o' ye 'til I can nah breathe. I would spend a hundred days in here if I knew I could be wit' ye like this.” He kissed the corner of her mouth. “I could f*** ye right now 'n spend all night doin' it, if that’s wha' ye wish. I am dying t' 'ave ye as mine. Tell me wha' t' do. I belong t’ you.”
    Moonncloud
    Moonncloud
    Admin

Post by Moonncloud April 23rd 2024, 8:49 pm

Ninaine

Foalan’s heart was ready to beat out of his chest with anticipation as well, she could feel it beating through her clothes and his own as their bodies met. Now, there wasn’t much distance between them, she could feel the warmth of Foalan’s body mixing with her own. Kissing him again before sharing what had been plaguing her mind earlier that day, she tensed a bit as his hand traveled up her thigh, her eyes widening a bit with that smirk of his, again her breath stifling as he removed her undergarments in one quick movement. Her pirate reassured her he’d teach her everything she needed to know, oh she was sure he would… Bare beneath her skirt, the cool breeze that cut through the barn was hardly noticeable with how hot their bodies had grown for one another. Swallowing, she listened to his instructions, moving her legs further apart, doing as he said yet, her legs were still a bit tense as she was nervous. Nanained watched as he removed his shirt, here honey hues followed his thinner fur down to his lower stomach where it became thicker. Again, she trailed her eyes up and down his body taking in every scar and mark on his well sculpted chest, there must have been a story for each of them… Leaning back until she was against the straw covered floor, Ninaine stiffened a bit as he pushed her legs further apart, they weren’t far enough apart earlier? Soon after, Foalan leaned down against her, sinking his teeth into her once again, this caused her to gasp and whimper out a moan, almost sounding conflicted with how it felt. However, when he gripped her inner thigh with his claws tightly that got an actual pained yelp to leave her and her own murmured growl, “Not. there.” she warned before reaching for his hand and braving moving it to the outer thigh more up towards her hip, rear area, “There I think will be better.” She whispered to him her lips brushing against his ear. Feeling his chest vibrate with his growl, Ninaine felt a shutter roll through her core, his teeth quickly found another spot lower on her neck to sink into, causing yet another pained moan to leave her, clear delight following as she pulled him closer sinking her nails into his back and shoulders. Any concern about the bite marks had flown out the cracks of the barn at this point, her heart and mind racing to what was still yet to come and caution was thrown to the wind. When he pulled away from her to mention that she had options, his growl causing another shiver to travel her spine, “Options?” She murmured her breathing was still as heavy and quick as earlier, clear curiosity played on her lips. Further hiking her skirt up, Foalan positioned himself where he needed to be between her legs, the skirt now mostly out of the way. The wolf boy spoke of how he could worship her, please her and further make her yearn for him like his biting did. Kissing the mark he left as he spoke about the things he could do to her, the options she had available to her. The Pirate spoke of pleasing her with his hand as he slide it up towards her sensitive skin causing yet another gasp to leave her and a shiver to trail through her, she wanted him… Another option was his mouth… his mouth? Blinking, curiosity really gave her away there, not to mention how he commented on wanting to taste her. If she could blush any worse than she already was she was sure doing it now. Nina never thought about that being a possibility, her curiosity really eating at her with his suggestion. His last suggestion was for her to explore herself and him which was a thought she hadn’t even thought about before now. She was such a ‘good child’ up until now she never thought about pleasure or pleasing herself at all… With that being said, Foalan began removing his own pants, revealing what he had hidden behind them. It was clear he wanted her before but now, what little he had on under those pants really showed now. Having a pretty good idea as to what he had to offer now, honestly made her a bit nervous, that was to go where? How? No, no it wasn’t time to be concerned with that now, they were made for this after all… even if he was a beast- folk he was more human looking than most and Persefoni frequented more beastly looking males then him. Murmuring against her he shared how much he wanted her, that was very clear… very very clear. Finding it hard to speak, Nanaine parted her lips but closed them again, clamming up a bit. “You-” she paused before swallowing, fighting the dryness of her mouth and throat. “You mentioned… wanting to-” Again she paused, finding it hard to ask, “Taste me?” She whispered it almost too soft to hear, why was she getting embarrassed now of all times. She wanted to experience all of him that night but seeing him even behind a thin layer of clothes was intimidating, it was best to start off with something less intimidating and working their way up right?

Pumpkin
    Pumpkin
    Admin

Post by Pumpkin April 23rd 2024, 9:12 pm

Foalan

As his hand roamed her body, finding what could make her tick, make her moan, he eventually got more than just noises, her eyes narrowing as she moved his hand to her rear, growling at him in return. It sent such a spark through him that he threw himself at her in a deep kiss, gripping where she said to. Eventually they were on the straw-lain floor, her hair spread across the wood. It was so shiny, and looked so soft even in the moonlight. He wished to sleep next to it, feel it brush against his chest, his neck, feel it tangle in his claws again. He would have to wait for later for that, however. Ninaine was listening, digesting what he had offered her, the ways he could introduce her to a world of pleasure previously unknown. He had never considered she would be completely new to this. Not even discovering herself in private what she enjoyed. Didn’t every rebel teenager do such things? Perhaps she was too much of a good girl, and she needed a bad influence. As he finally removed his pants, he awaited her response to his desire, seeing her eyes lower and then settle. She seemed nervous, but intrigued, as she stared, opening and closing her mouth as those deadly honey eyes returned to his own. Then she asked about his offer of tasting her. A wide grin spread across his face at her words. “Aye. Taste ye.” He leaned down on his forearms and kissed her again, slow methodical kisses one after the other. “Ye know where ye be most sensitive. I do 'ave me most important offerin',” he brushed himself against her in emphasis, “but me tongue can do many things it can not.” His lips trailed to her neck, his tongue just barely glancing over the bite marks he left behind. “I wants t' feel ye wants me. Taste wha' ye give from yer desire. I can even take these,” he lifted a hand, “'n find that way too. Thar’s a spot in every woman, th’ right one t' hit t' make ye see stars, t' mighty know pleasure in its purest form. We can start wit' one,” his tongue grazed her bite, “then two,” his hand brushed her sensitive skin beneath, “then three.” He ground himself against her, agonizing to have to have such a barrier. But he was not the one in charge. She would have to decide when she wanted the fullest part of him. He could already feel her own desire, the way her body ached for his. He wasn’t sure how he was holding back as much as he was in the first place. “Wha' do ye reckon, lass?”
    Moonncloud
    Moonncloud
    Admin

Post by Moonncloud April 23rd 2024, 10:14 pm

Ninaine

When she snapped at him, giving him her growl and pointed response it sent the wolf into a, albeit controlled, frenzy of sorts. Their lips colliding together, kissing deeply, passionately with the pleasant pain of teeth. His hand squeezed her rear as they lost themself for a moment, thankfully his claws weren’t painful there as they were on her inner thigh. Quickly, this led to them being on the floor together, him on top of her nestled between her thighs. Watching as his eyes traveled to her hair as she spoke of what she thought she wanted, he seemed to be enthralled with it… so he liked her hair. Ninaine silently wondered what else he liked about her, what else he was attracted to. It was shortly after that that Foalan removed his pants and she finally managed to tell him what she wanted or at least what she thought she wanted. His wide grin that followed made her question her timid request. Watching the wolf as he leaned down over the top of her, going down on his forearms, his chest against her own. Locking his lips with her she kissed him back deeply before it broke to slow kisses one following the other, further explanation following, as he explained and brushed himself against her she felt herself shiver in response to him brushing against her more sensitive region below, a soft moan left her, he had her so turned on she almost didn’t know what she wanted anymore. Next, he spoke of his tongue, what he could do with it, that curiosity of hers hadn’t left and what he said only made it worse. Feeling his lips trail her neck and then his tongue, she sighed softly, feeling a bit frustrated with herself as he continued on to the third option. His fingers, they were an option too, the way they could be used to make her feel utter bliss. His tongue grazed her bite marks, causing another shiver to rush over her, only to feel her body tremble and ache in response to his hand slipping between her legs with ease before being followed by him grinding himself against her. Breathing a bit more rapidly from Foalan’s teasing Ninaine almost felt dizzy from it all. “Let's ease our way into it…” She murmured to him, locating his hand and bravely bringing it towards her sensitive area… “Then we can go to the next step” she ran her own tongue across his neck “… and finally,” her hand brushed his lower stomach continuing to travel down before stopping at his most sensitive area. “Then, we can fully indulge in one another. I think by that point… I’ll be more than ready to have you.” she whispered, knowing it would probably drive him up a wall like he was doing to her. “And, if I am ready, I’ll let you know beforehand”

Pumpkin
    Pumpkin
    Admin

Post by Pumpkin April 23rd 2024, 10:31 pm

Foalan

Each option he offered only made Ninaine burn hotter, her skin practically flame itself as their chests met in the darkness. She was aching for him, her body begging for him, and he wanted nothing more than to lock himself with her for the rest of the night. He watched her with curious, intense eyes as she responded to his touches, his actions, pleased by what he saw. Her voice was breathy, as though unable to speak through the anticipation she felt. He felt the same. Despite her eager need, she still said to take it slow, but her hand moved his back, and before he could start, thinking that was all, she pushed herself up and graced her tongue across his neck, sending shivers down his spine - and elsewhere. A soft growl rumbled in his throat, desperate to bite her again, when he felt her fingertips glide delicately down his stomach, brushing against sensitive fur and reaching the end with a whisper. He was going to completely lose it. “Ye already play a dangerous game,” he growled softly, placing kisses upon her neck as he slowly laid her back down. “Ye know just how much I need ye. Dont make me play one 'n return.” For a woman so new to all of this, she knew how to touch him, how to get him riled for her in return. She mimicked his movements so well that he worried he wouldn’t get his hands off her for days straight, even beyond the stall. His hand slowly stroked where she put it, kissing her once more. “Say me name, lass. Say me name 'n I’m all yours.”

Nicholas
    Nicholas’ eyes flashed with the mention of the engagement, his gaze flickering to her hand then back to her eyes quickly. That was right, there was a betrothal between Fraeya and the Folgarian King. He had to hide a smirk at the fact. “Ah, no harm done, flower. I’ve never heard of the royal family being ones to cause an uproar or distress to their kingdom. But there always comes a time for change, mm? People need something to talk about other than a pesky war.” He leaned down to kiss along her neck again, slow and methodical as he slipped his belt from his waist and dropped his slacks to the floor with a single hand. He could feel her heat, the pounding of her chest matching his own. “All I want from you is a single little scribble. One tiny line. I want you to be as powerful as an empress, a goddess…I wish to show you what you can achieve.” His peripheral caught her dress slipping down her shoulders, and he chuckled to himself before he lowered her, only for a moment to watch the rest of her adornments slide onto the floor before him. Finally, progress was made. “Why don’t we practice?” Strong hands grabbed her waist and hoisted her up to push her against the moss again, grinding his hips against hers as he kissed the underside of her jaw. “You take this, and claim me with your signature. I will be under your command for twenty four hours, and the rest of what I wear vanishes as soon as you finish.” A flaming pen appeared before her, a magical entity hovering in the air. “You claim me wherever you see fit…and I will serve you with whatever pleasures you desire, beyond what I wish to show you now.”
    Moonncloud
    Moonncloud
    Admin

Post by Moonncloud April 24th 2024, 2:44 pm

Ninaine

With one hand playing with his hair, her other at a resting state between them, a smirk pulled at Ninaine’s lips, fully soaking in how riled he was becoming. So, it worked both ways, she could drive him up a wall as he had done to her, she couldn’t have been more thankful for being a quick learner. As Foalan growled his little growl, Ninaine let a soft, excited, giggle leave her. “I do?” She teasingly acted as though she didn’t know what she was doing to him. As she did, the young woman slowly removed her hand from where it was by sliding it back up his stomach. It was best she didn’t get him too eager, things may not go as smoothly as they were intended to go if she kept it up. “I’ll stop exploring… for now.” She murmured to him, her smile struggling to fade at the moment. That is until the wolf’s hand slipped across her most sensitive area, her cheeks burned as a soft moan left her. Foalan continued on, making it hard for Nanaine to anything but the pleasure he was providing, his voice gracing her ears, moaning against him. She wasn’t going to be able to keep up with this much longer she.. She wanted him… needed him. Her nails dug into the back of his neck before trailing down to his shoulder where she tightened her on him. Nanaine could hardly sit still, her body wanting to move with his gentle strokes. Her breaths were ragged between moans, Foalan’s voice repeated in her ears before she finally managed to say breathlessly, “F- Foalan” pulling him into a deep passionate kiss, she wanted to say more, she wanted to tell him how badly she needed him, how badly she wanted to experience every bit of him but her voice caught in her throat, the pleasure being too much to utter much more.

Thalia  

“Yes, change is always an obstacle that we… must adjust too.” She murmured to him. Thalia's cheeks burned as he dropped his trousers with one swift movement, his belt in one hand and the pants now on the ground. What her eyes caught a glimpse of was definitely not going to disappoint. She couldn't act to eager, too out of character she had to take it slow… leaning into his kisses as he trailed his lips across her neck, the false Queen let a moan slip. He was very persistent with with signing the damn treaty… But what did she have to loose? She clearly had everything to gain and then some. Her eyes drifted south at the thought. Soon enough he caught the sight of her clothing slipping off her shoulder before lowering her to the ground. Once she was no longer being held up against the moss covered wall, those clothes fell off revealing most all of her aside from what her thin undergarments hid. His suggestion of practice did surprise her however, a gasp was let out before a moan echoed through the tunnels, oh she needed him butnshe jad a small request of her own. “You speak of wanting me to have all these things, Nicholas…” Pausing as he kissed her along her jawline a pleasure filled groan etched its way past her lips, “... but you have not said that you want me.” she shared her voice had become breathy, “If you want me…” she ran her fingers through his hair her dominate hand took hold of the pen, slowly she began etching her signature across the paper. "I want you to want me Nicholas..." she murmured, her last name slowly taking form on the document. Thalia looked down at him from where he held her up, her breath hitching every time he brushed himself against her. Surely, what she asked for wasn't too much to ask of him…

Pumpkin
    Pumpkin
    Admin

Post by Pumpkin April 24th 2024, 9:08 pm

Foalan

Ninaine teased him, knowing exactly what she did to him now that she had him above her and needing her. It drove him wild, his breathing quickened as her hand slowly slipped up his chest and back to his shoulder. If it were any other time… “I expect it later,” he whispered in her ear, feeling her warm breath against his neck. As soon as his fingers graced her, moving further and further, he delighted in the moans she gave, her body responding in kind. She was so easy to please that he took some pride in it. He could show her just what pleasure was, and make her dream of him after. He was certain he would be dreaming of her - if they managed to get any sleep. Her nails dug into his shoulder, a welcome pain, and he growled softly as they dragged, leaving marks. Victory marks. Only when he demanded did his name come from her lips in a moan, pulling him down to passionately kiss him. He returned it eagerly, hungry for her as he pushed his fingers in and brought them fully into their night together, making love under the starlight.

Hours later, exhausted and coated in sweat once finished, Foalan slumped off Ninaine into the hay with a loud sigh, his skin twitching. Despite the cooler air outside, the heat had built thick within the stall, and he could hardly catch his breath as he pushed himself up and over onto his back next to her. He showed her everything she wanted, everything she begged for, and had finally claimed her virtue as his own. Ninaine was his and only his. “You lay well,” he mused breathlessly, turning his head to see her sweat lined face with a smirk. “How was it, bein’ wit’ a pirate?”

Nicholas

Nicholas beamed a smirk as he watched her eyes gaze down at him, taking in what was soon to be hers. She seemed pleased, and that was all he could hope for. He would be heartbroken to be a disappointment after all their play. His kisses brought deep moans from her throat, echoing down the halls and causing a rush through his body. He never thought he’d be with a woman in an old servant’s tunnels, but he wasn’t complaining. It made a good story. As he placed more kisses on her neck, stroking her leg in his hand as he dropped his belt, she began to speak, speaking of how there were things she wanted too. The man pulled back with a raised brow, still smirking as he continued to listen to her. Her hand went through his hair, her other hand grabbing the pen and slowly, methodically, writing her name upon the paper he summoned. “Of course I want you,” he murmured, kissing her chin. “I am with no other woman right now, am I? I am with you, because I want all of you.” As soon as she finished writing, the document and the pen vanished, locked away instantly in his suite as he pressed her against the wall. "Thatta girl…” He then slammed his lips on hers, his weight on hers holding her to the wall as his hands slipped under her underwear and pulled them off seamlessly to the floor. “Good girl, Thalia. You are now an empress.”
    Moonncloud
    Moonncloud
    Admin

Post by Moonncloud April 25th 2024, 1:55 pm

Thalia / General Alvaden

His words of affirmation caused Thalia to smile as he kissed her chin. “You are not… “ she murmured a small giggle left her. The elven woman was more then pleased to hear the man beneath her apeaking those sweet nothings to her. Thalia loved it when her men said such things to her,  sure she knew he could be lying through those pretty teeth of his but… it didn't have to be truthful to excite her, afterall she new better then anyone she didn't like to be tied down. Finishing her signature, or rather Fraeya’s signature, Thalia was pleasantly attacked by Nicholas’ lips. Wracking her teeth across his lips as they devoured one anothers passionate needs. The false Queen would have continued enjoying him if it wasnt for him saying her name after he removed her panties. Thalia’s raviagous hunger for that mans nethers slowed “You know my name…” She murmured, her spell falling away as she removed her enchanted ear rings. “I should have known… I couldn't pull the wool over your eyes, Nicholas…”

Ninaine

Laying there beside him in the straw, Ninaine panted exhausted, skin twitching from their extracurricular activities. Ninaine's sweat covered face and chest shimmered with the rise and fall of her chest in the moonlight. Never would Nanine have guessed that she could feel such rapture, what she had heard growing up around the noble men and women was quite the opposite.. Although, it wasn't a subject ever sat on for long. She supposed in this case, the street whores and Persefoni were right… sex, when performed correctly, was in fact the most soul shattering pleasure she would ever experience. And on top of it all, the young woman never would have guessed that she would lose her virginity to a pirate, she wouldn't change that fact either, not even if her life depended on it not now, not ever. “Do I? I'm glad you think so.” She said breathlessly with a grin on her lips. Rolling on her side to look at him, for a moment she laid there grinning at him before rolling on her stomach a small giggle leaving her. After all of that her face still managed to change shades, “I quite enjoyed myself… “ she murmured before hiding her face in her folded arms, eyes just barely peaking up over them to see him. If she wasn't so exhausted she would have teased him, made him second guess his performance… however, if there was a next time she would do it then.

Pumpkin
    Pumpkin
    Admin

Post by Pumpkin April 25th 2024, 5:49 pm

Foalan

Foalan grinned at Ninaine, his eyes soft as he gazed into the small bit of eyes she allowed him to meet. She had been his best experience so far, his only prior one red light ladies at the docks or the one girl on his crew that wanted him before she transferred to another crew. Was that because Nin was new to it all, following his lead? He wasn’t too certain, but was he was certain about, was that he wanted her again as soon as possible, and finally take her dress off. “Good,” he responded, rolling onto his side to lift her chin from her arms and kiss her again, not apologizing for his newfound addiction. “Now ye know wha' it feels like t’ 'ave a male all o'er ye. I hope ye will wants me again when we get out o' here.” He plopped down beside her again, taking a strand of her hair and playing with it in his fingers.

ES’LOND CASTLE

Nicholas

Wrapped in a deep kiss with her, Nicholas pulled the rest of what they wore off, prepared to finally lock himself with her, be lost in passion deep within the castle. His heartbeat thundered in his ears, his skin warm alongside her own. She was going to be an incredible lay. Once he spoke her name however, her voice fell as she pulled away, taking off her earrings to reveal her true self underneath. Though she was the twin of her sister, she was still impressive, and his eyes roamed every inch of the body he now got to enjoy fully. “I tell you you’re an empress, and you become solemn?” Nicholas chuckled, lifting a hand to cup her cheek. “You are the heir to the throne at this very moment. Your sister may have the crown, but she has no heir. You are one of the most important people in Es’lond. Yes, I did come here initially for her, but I had no chance. She did the same as your father, pushing back the treaty as much as she possibly could. But she forgot to look at the fine print.” He dragged kisses along her neck, up to her jawbone. “It did not say specifically that she had to marry the Emperor. Only that the Empire was tied to Es’lond through some kind of secure bond. What better way to do so than to marry her crown heir?” He pulled away, eyes sparkling in the dim light as he met her gaze. “I am Nicholas Kyler Saedian III, Emperor of the Saedian Empire. And you, my beloved Thalia, are now my bride.” He kissed her again, pushing himself tight against her, that need still burning beneath his skin. “Your husband will be taken care of. I also know you have an affinity for…wandering.” A chuckle rumbled in his chest against her own. “Don’t worry…I have many consorts who would be pleased with you should you stray from my side to them. I will take care of you, take you away from this…lesser kingdom. I have wanted you since rumors of your beauty entered my throne room doors. But nobody could pin you down. I should thank you for taking over for your sister. We can make some wonderful changes here together, my love.”
    Moonncloud
    Moonncloud
    Admin

Post by Moonncloud April 25th 2024, 9:12 pm

Ninaine

Lifting her head from where she rested it on her arms, her honey hues now in full view, Ninaine returned his kiss. Once the kiss ended, Nina rolled back up on her side, so she could lay facing him. “I guess I do… “ She murmured in response, a small giggle escaping her. However, she hesitated on the rest of her response, where would they go after this? Would he follow her into the Fae forest to Es’lond and then to Folgario? Or would he want to go directly back to the Sea… he was a man of the ocean waves and riding on the speed of a sail… Would she be able to leave behind the solid ground she walked on to follow him? A man that simply enjoyed the sexual favors she provided? She knew there was no way he actually loved her they hardly knew each other. “I can’t see me not wanting you.” She told him, breaking the bit of silence that her thoughts had provided. Watching him play with a strand of her hair she smiled, “You really like long hair don’t you?” she asked as her honey colored eyes watched him spin the strand through his fingers “I noticed you looking at it earlier…”

Thalia

“I am not solemn, I’m more surprised you saw through the wool I had pulled over everyone's eyes, my dear.” Thalia clarified, happy to be able to act like herself… acting like her sister was exhausting. Leaning into his hand as he cupped her cheek, Thalia smiled, enjoying his touch. “Yes, that is true… “ however at the motion of an heir Thalia’s brows furrowed remembering the child… “That may not be totally true… However, we can deal with that tomorrow.” As he dragged more kisses up along her neck, Thal couldn’t help but moan with the attention, the sensation. “She may have not thought about that possibility given that I am in fact married… It may have been why my father married me off to that impossibly boring man.” she huffed annoyed at even the thought of that little man. Finally, he shared his full name with her, he was the Emperor, Nicholas Kyler Saedian the 3rd, what a title and what a wonderful man to bed. “Your bride… Thalia Genevieve Saedian Empress of the Saedian Empire…” She spoke of her what her title would be, “Hmm, it has a nice ring to it doesn’t it.” locking her lips with his again, she kissed him deeply, racking her teeth over his bottom lip as she bit down just a bit, testing the waters. Being pushed against the moss covered wall, Thalia moaned against his lips as he pushed himself against her, his desire for her clearly felt. “You’ll take care of that man? Please do… I hate being tethered to such a “lost puppy dog” kind of man.” she smiled pleased with his promise before another look rolled over her once delighted hues. Sighing she ran her fingers through the Emperors hair, “I wander because I am terribly bored, if you can keep me entertained… wanting you and only you. I’ll have no desire to look for love elsewhere.” she shared with him though she was a little surprised he had male consorts. “Yes, I believe we can make some wonderful changes together as well…” Kissing him again slowly, when her lips parted from his she looked into his eyes moving her hands down to his cheek while the other hand stayed in his hair gently massaging his scalp. “If you would prefer a bed… my room is just down the hall and to the right, just pull the false painting away from the wall and a door to my room will open.” she told him with a grin on her lips.

Pumpkin
    Pumpkin
    Admin

Post by Pumpkin April 25th 2024, 9:49 pm

Foalan

Foalan continued to smile as he watched her, her eyes looking aside as she went into deep thought. What exactly was she thinking about? What was on her mind? It was possible she was just tired after all their activity, but he could see something was behind her eyes. He would have asked if her attention had not returned to him and answered his question. His heart pounded at her response, his face going red. She meant it - she wasn’t saying it to appease him. She was so different… “Not me neither,” he mused, continuing to play with her hair. Ninaine commented on it, and he chuckled, taking more hair into his fingers. “I like it best when it’s under ye,” he said, a smirk upon his lips. “But it’s…pretty. Nah like pirate hair. Soft.” He imagined her on a ship with him, dressed in pirate garb with a sword at her hip and hair blowing in the sea breeze. A smile upon her face as she rushed across deck to see him. What would she be like on a crew? What would she do upon it, what would be her role? She’d do well as captain he was certain, what with the way she organized an entire emptying of the slave barns. Maybe they’d both be captains, co-leading a crew together. Sleeping in the same bed, making love on the waves. He liked that thought a lot. “When ye leave this barn wit' me…wha' do ye wants t' do?”

ES’LOND CASTLE

Nicholas

Nicholas was more than relieved to know he had not disappointed her, but rather quite the opposite. She was grateful he had seen through her disguise and pursued her as she was. She went on to mention the issue with her heirship, and he thought on it only momentarily. Was the real queen expecting with the Folgarian king? Or was she already involved in another affair? He was curious to know the answer, but wouldn’t let it distract him from the woman before him. As he finally told her his true name, his title, she gave her own full name back to him including her new title, and he couldn’t help but grin. “A beautiful name for a beautiful woman. You were made to rule, Thalia.” Their lips slammed together, unable to keep apart now that they could be their true selves, not withheld from their illusions. What a thrill it was to know they could be this close, this passionate, while the entire kingdom believed their lies. She raked her teeth along her lip before biting gently, and he snarled teasingly in response, grinding against her. “Naughty girl.” He was so close to getting to feel her, be within her. “Your husband is already on his way out as we speak. By morning he will no longer be welcome within the walls, and if he throws a fit, well…he will have consequences. I do hope I can please you enough that you don’t have to run away from my side. I would be disappointed to not perform well.” Kissing her again, Thalia went on to whisper against his lips of her room, not too far away. He was never opposed to bedding a woman on silken sheets. “Then that’s what we shall do, my empress.” He kissed her once more, giving her own lip a bite as he wrapped her legs around his waist and carried her easily down the hall, tossing the painting aside and entering her dark quarters. He walked through a small room before they entered her bedroom, and he threw her onto her bed, crawling over her with a sly grin. “It’s a bit cold for my liking. Why don’t I warm us both?” He waved a hand and lit candles around the room, a soft ambiance lighting. “I wish to see every bit of how I please you. With their naked bodies softly illuminated, he took his time looking her over, his hand wandering every bit where his eyes did. He brushed against sensitive skin, drawing circles and dragging fingertips. “Damn. It was worth traveling from the Empire for you, my dove.”

Moonncloud
    Moonncloud
    Admin

Post by Moonncloud April 25th 2024, 10:30 pm

Ninaine

Watching his cheeks brighten in the moonlight, Ninaine couldn't help but smile, why was he blushing all of a sudden? Did it really make him that happy to hear her say that? However, once he responded she was a mirror image of him blushing up a storm. It sounded so honest, it really made her wonder if he wanted her to be more than just his intimate partner… that was impossible though, why was her mind even traveling that route. “I could have guessed that.” She chuckled as he mentioned liking her hair under her more as he took more of her hair in between his fingers, “Well, Thank you. I'm glad you like it.” A warm smile danced on her lips as she blushed at the compliment. For a moment, the two fell silent. Ninaine’s eyes rested on Foalan taking in his appearance and the way his facial expressions shifted with his thoughts, what was he thinking about that was making him make such faces. Keeping quiet, Nina smirked up at him ready to tease him when he suddenly asked a question that cause her eyes to pull from him and go to picking straw out of a lock of hair. “Well, I'm not sure… get to a safe place is my top priority. What do you want to do, Foalan?” She asked him curiously as she focused on him now instead of her hair.

Pumpkin
    Pumpkin
    Admin

Post by Pumpkin April 25th 2024, 10:44 pm

Foalan

Ninaine was so gentle. Aside from her vigor for certain activities, she had a softness to her unlike anyone he’d ever met. Even when locked up with chains in a stall, practically a prison cell, forced to sleep with him to escape her father’s unruly hand, she held some affection for him and was able to enjoy herself. He wouldn’t have expected it. If it were himself, with anyone else? He’d be miserable, sullen, staying in a corner until he could fight his way out. Why was that? Perhaps being away from the water made him miss the crass, brutal crew on the waves. He liked Ninaine best when she fought against him, argued, flipped him off. But he also liked when she didn’t have to. The back and forth could have made him sick if he delved too deep into it. They watched each other silently for a while, calm in each other’s company, when she went too silent after his question. Getting to safety was a priority, yes, but what after? She asked what he wanted, and he sighed, shrugging. “I could go into all the details 'n backstory 'n sad things about me life,” he mused, shifting to lay on his back as he continued to play with her hair, “but I’d rather nah aft we jus' enjoyed so much together. I dunno wha' I wants t' do anymore.” He shrugged. “I love the sea but…I 'ave no crew, no ship. I don’t 'ave the cap'n protectin' me anymore. So honestly?” He met her pretty honey eyes, “I jus' wants t' be wherever ye be, 'til I figure it out.” He smirked. “If only 'cause then I get t' lay wit' ye more.”
    Moonncloud
    Moonncloud
    Admin

Post by Moonncloud April 26th 2024, 4:19 pm

Ninaine

Surprise rushed over her as she laid there taking in his answer, her heart raced cheeks pinkening at the sudden change. “I see.” She murmured a smile held fast pleased with his response. He would stay with her till he figured out where he was going next, that was something right? Even if it was just to lay with her again. Giving him a playful shove for that comment she grinned from ear to ear and rolled over on her back to stare at the ceiling. A bit of hope built in her chest, she didn’t understand why.. She barely knew him, granted she liked him, maybe she even had a crush on him which helped make things go more smoothly between them and it was much too soon to call it love of all things. “Well, I guess I had intended on going to Es’lond and then to Folgario… it's supposed to be a kingdom accepting all beast-folk. I want to make sure those I helped are safe. After that, I'm not sure…” shifting her eyes to look over at him, she wondered what his thoughts would be on her plans. He was all about the sea. Foalan clearly missed the waves, the salty air… He probably wouldn’t be happy staying in Es’lond or even Folgario for long, if he intended to follow her that far at all, and she wouldn’t blame him if that was in fact the case. Ninaine honestly craved adventure herself after being stuck here all these years thinking she had a family when in reality she was just being raised as an asset, an object to be sold off to the highest paying man that brought the most benefit to Mellowfork. Maybe she knew this fate was hers even if she didn’t save the beast-folk… Pushing those thoughts aside, Nina slowly sat up, that water in the corner was calling her name. Standing up her legs trembled, stumbling to the side she caught herself on the wall to help herself balance. Her legs were like jello after experiencing one another, she didn’t expect that. Taking a moment, she finally made her way to the bucket of water with the ladle inside. Scooping out a ladle full at a time, Ninaine drank enough to feel satisfied before turning to look back at Foalan to ask if he wanted any. However, the sight she was met with caused her to look away quickly, she could see all of him from this direction, the light illuminated him well… “Do- Do you need some water?” She asked as she tried to hide the fact she was so flustered after they just experienced each other's entirety.

Maugrim

Maugrim felt a gentle grin pull at his canine maw, “I can not believe I’ve been bless by the mighty Lupus to have a second Soulmate in my life time.” He shared, at first he wasn’t sure if he should but he knew from his life with his first mate, honesty was key,”I thought it was a myth too, at first. My pack knows of it and the only true evidence of such a thing existing is the shared tales of my previous mate and that of Maliah and her soulmate” he shared a small smile pulled on his canine maw, though he didn’t show it in front of the two young lovers, he was happy for them. “I would like to meet your Daughter when she's awake… I too have a daughter, Keeva is my daughter, actually.” he shared, “She was my only surviving pup with my first soulmate. I do not enjoy talking about it but if you insist, I will not keep my past from my soulbound.” his ears fell a bit before lifting again. Though it had been years since then the pain of losing his pups and his mate was still an open wound. Even before meeting Karina, his moment of weakness with Akita was a shameful occurrence… “I can assure you I have no interest in any other females… and if Akita gives you trouble let me know and I’ll put her in her place” a low growl rolled in his chest, “She is one of my warriors and I am regretful to have had a lapse in judgment with her in the past.” With what time they had together, Maugrim was happy to chat to her about his life, it had been the most he had discussed about himself with anyone since the loss of his mate and pups, including Keeva. “She has a mate? That seems strange to think about… She was but an irrational teenager when she was taken from the pack. It's hard to believe she’s grown, changed even.” his ears dropped down a bit again but quickly returned to their previous position. Thinking about it, did that mean he was going to be a grandfather? Hopefully not yet.. He wasn’t old enough to be an elder.. Was he? Being pulled from his concerned thoughts, the Alpha perked his ears at the familiar name and description, “Yes, he is soulbound to my niece, Maliah… They were supposed to be with us during the Grand Rescue but unfortunately they had to return to Folgario. I heard a rumor that they procreated and I’m displeased with it… this is not the time to have pups, it's too dangerous.” he grumbled letting a sigh leave him however he nuzzled Karina, “Please, tell his family he is safe when they wake.” licking her neck, cheek and ears he groomed her where they sat. That long forgotten ache started to swell within causing the male to shift his weight in his spot.

Thalia  

Loving his sweet words, Thalia was happy to diving into a deep passionate kiss with him and more than ready to experience all of him. His teasing snarl followed by him grinding against her was rather thrilling, a soft needy groan came from her as his body retreated just enough that made her body beg for the real deal. She didn’t like being teased too much but it made the actual experience all that much sweeter. “And you are a naughty man…” She growled back to him between moans. Hearing the news about her husband made her face light up, “Oh, you’ve just made me the happiest woman and I have a feeling you will keep that up the rest of this evening.” she murmured to him as she leaned against him, wrapping her arms around him, her left hand on his shoulder and her right in his hair, kissing his neck. “As would I be… but like I said you keep my interest, you satisfy me, and keep me coming back… you won't have to worry about me looking for pleasure or love elsewhere and I expect you to be exclusively mine if I’m to be exclusively yours.” She a small grin pulled at her lips, “I do not like sharing my men when I actually like them… and I have a feeling I might actually like you, Nicholas.” Being lifted and pulled away from the moss wall that her Emperor had pressed her up against the soon to be Empress eyes widened “Oh!” She let out a surprised squeak, “You’re stronger than I thought you were.” She giggled against him before the two locked lips. Biting her lip back caused her heart to race as she deepened the kiss and moaned. Thalia wrapped her legs around him tightly keeping her position around his waist as they moved for the secret passage into her room. Soon enough the false queen was being thrown on her bed, her Emperor crawling over the top of her, that sly grin on his face causing her own grin to grow. “Yes, it is quite cool in here isn’t it.” she agreed before glancing around the room as he illuminated the candles. Her onyx speckled white gold hues finally found their way back to his, “It's a wonderful touch.. I couldn’t agree more. I too would like to see just how much I please you, Nicholas.” a soft mischievous chuckle left her enjoying his gentle teases as he worked to ready her for him. How would he fair with her taking over mid way? Or maybe she should allow herself to be a ‘pillow princess’ for this time… oh there were too many choices. Moaning, Thalia’s eyes widened a bit as he hit the perfect spot, rubbing his fingers against her sensitive skin. “I can tell you are a seasoned man… you know exactly how to please a woman.” she moaned out ready for him to show her what else he knew how to do.

Keeva

Relief flooded Keeva as First accepted her for who she was, it didn’t matter what her heritage was he loved her from the moment they met and would continue doing so. “That's a great relief.” her smile broadened as her tail beat the grass beneath it sending the fae that had been playing in it flying every direction. “He wont arm you, you can show yourselves to him.” Keeva spoke to the fae watching bit by bit as they began to glow and show them selves. Some still chose to hide but most all of them appeared, some were tiny fairy looking beings with wings that were commonly found on insects, with tiny human like or elf like bodies. Others looked like creatures out of fair tails, brightly colored and strange but kindly creatures. May of them had their own set of wings too whether it was that of an insect or those of a bird. Even some had disguised themselves as common forest animals, the squirrel that had been barking above them was now something that looked like a bunny but had the long tail of a monkey which wrapped around the branches and it too had wings, wings like a dragonfly, a glittering mist surrounded the creature. There were so many others to take in and look at but it was time to begin digging. Picking out her spot in the center of the clearing she looked to First, “Here I think would be a good place to-” pausing for a moment Keeva looked back at her sides before looking back at first, “Sorry, I have a side stitch from all the running.” She chuckled a bit uneasily, “I think this would be a good spot to dig his grave.” she shared before she began to dig at the earth. Worried took hold, it was just a side stitch right? They still had another month or so before the pups came, right? She didn’t want to worry First… instead they would dig the grave and get to the pack, she couldn’t have them here it was much too close to Mellowfork.

Pumpkin
    Pumpkin
    Admin

Post by Pumpkin April 26th 2024, 9:42 pm

The Other Side

A second soulmate? Karina’s eyes didn’t hide her surprise, but she didn’t question the matter. He must have been blessed by Lupus more than others to be able to obtain another after his first had passed. He smiled at the thought though, glad to have proof of soulmates, and she returned the smile. Maugrim went on to say he wished to meet her daughter, and her chest warmed to know he wanted to form a relationship with her too. Piece was often left out, so to know the alpha himself cared to see her meant a great deal. “She will be happy to meet you, Maugrim. She’s a very sweet girl who is going through a lot right now…she could use a…I guess what you could call, step-father’s advice. But I had no idea Keeva was your daughter. Cloven never mentioned anything of the sort. Now I am truly hoping she was able to escape." She chewed on her inner cheek, glancing around the forest as though able to catch a glimpse of her brown coat. “You don’t need to worry about talking about it all now, Maugrim. I would like to know the full story at some point, so I can understand you better, but it is too soon to dig up old memories.” She leaned against him, offering a few licks to his cheek. “Same goes for Akita. I’m not threatened by her. You have your past, and I have mine. If my old mate somehow walks into the picture, I will make sure he stays away from you. Not that I expect him to show his sorry face anytime in the next hundred years.” She chuckled softly, observing her pack from her alpha’s side. The male jumped back to speaking of his daughter, seeming a bit distraught that she had a mate, that she was grown. Karina’s ears went back slightly, pressing more against him. “Watching our children grow is hard, especially when we are parted during crucial moments,” she murmured. “I know I would feel the same if Piece was parted from my side during her growth. But I want to assure you that she is a strong, fearless leader now, who is much like you. We wouldn’t have escaped or known what to do if not for her knowledge. Her and First being together only strengthens the pack. First is the heir to the Trailwoods after all, he sees eye to eye with her. I assume she is your heir too.” Her eyes went back up to his, and when he talked of Ander, they lit up, her tail wagging behind her. “Oh, that’s wonderful! I’m so thankful he’s alive and safe, after the tussle between him and Keeva we thought for sure he’d have been captured or used for breeding, or even dead…I for one am thankful he was able to find his own soulbound too. The poor boy deserved it after the troubles he endured.” She was likely the only one to share that sentiment, but her motherly heart had ached for the lost boy. She knew he never meant any harm, and was just angry and misunderstood. What Maugrim had to say next though troubled her, and she took in a deep breath to try and think through her next words. “I know times are hard right now,” she began carefully, “but Jezebeth forced our females into a heat cycle. A handful of my pack are expecting…including both our daughters,” she finished in a whisper. “Please do not treat them any differently. We had no idea what would happen when we were placed in that enclosure and had no idea the impact Jezebeth would have on us. I am sure Ander and Maliha were not trying to be against you either with their own choices…finding a soulbound can make it difficult to snuff out those renewed flames.” Karina doubted she would herself, knowing her age. She wasn’t elderly by a long shot, but after raising pups to adulthood, she couldn’t imagine herself raising another litter…unless it was Maugrim’s will. The large male leaned down and began to groom her, and she couldn’t help but giggle at the affection, grooming him back however she could reach. “Our pack has been through a lot, Maugrim. I will help you understand them, as long as you have grace for what you will learn.”
    Moonncloud
    Moonncloud
    Admin

Post by Moonncloud April 27th 2024, 1:53 pm

Maugrim

Watching the surprise light up her face, the male felt every bit of it… It didn’t understand why he was allowed a second Imprint. It didn’t make any sense to him, he couldn’t protect his first. How was he suited for another one? That ache, the agony from losing Rusalka was still there, eating his chest every time he thought of her but as he saw Karina, it eased. That pain and sadness that overwhelmed his very being was soothed as his eyes met the pale female, it was almost like she was Rusalka but he knew very well she wasn’t she couldn’t have even been a reincarnation… their ages were much too close for that. However, maybe she had a paw in this, in their meeting, that thought was a pleasant one. “I know it is hard to understand or even to believe… I couldn’t believe it when we locked eyes, I was feeling everything I experienced when I met… her.” he still couldn’t managed to say her name out loud, ears falling back a bit the male Lupin was happy for a change of subject. He wanted to meet her daughter, he wondered if their two children would be friends and even become like siblings, “I will accept Piece as my own, I basically raised my niece Maliha, though Piece is not the seed from my own loins, I will treat her as my offspring.” Maugrim shared, he had never had a problem with accepting pups from other fathers, its why he got along so well with all the orphan children, though he was an alpha that ruled an iron paw, he was also a kind and caring soul. It did raise his curiosity however, when Karina shared that Piece could do with some Step-father advice… What did the young female need a fathers advice for? It worried him a bit, what was the young female struggling with that a father was the best to help her with? Letting that thought rest, Maugrim’s ears perked at the saying of his daughter's name, Keeva. “Yes, Keeva is mine… I would not be surprised if she didn’t speak of our pack at all, I do not believe it was Cloven’s doing for not sharing… He may not have known. Keeva’s been missing from my pack for several years. When she was taken I searched for her for days and nights on end… Eventually I found that she was taken to Mellowfork. I’ve been praying to lupus all this time that she’d be alive and well. So, when Ander mentioned your pack being, as well as, Keeva I had to do something. It was futile to save your pack to keep that power from Mellowfork… but I also wanted to save my daughter. I hope that she’s safe inside this forest somewhere.” His eyes wandered the forest as if looking for her, he desperately wanted to howl for her but it was to risky they were still too close to the border for his liking even though they had traveled quite a distance the castle’s tallest towers weren’t even in view anymore, the barn had long since vanished from sight. Hearing his new Imprints voice, Maugrim looked at her as she spoke to him about not needing to know his story at the moment, about Rusalka. He was, grateful that she didn’t want to know at this exact moment, it was a relief in all honesty. Receiving her affectionat kisses, Maugrim’s tail wagged slowly behind him, a soft affectionate growl rumbled in his chest. A small smirk pulled at his lips as she mentioned her past mate, “You would not have to even attempt to keep him away, I’d happily run him off.” he growled out a chuckle, “With his tail between his legs.” just the thought of the other male caused a touch of jealousy to rise in the Maugrim’s chest, he wasn’t ashamed of the notion either, it sort of made him feel more alive feeling such an emotion resurfacing after all these years. It was shortly after their short conversation about previous mates that their topic shifted to his daughter Keeva having a mate… it would seem there was more that he didn’t know about. As he listened, his ears lowered ever so slightly, a sigh leaving him as he listened to his new mate. “At least she’s alive and has grown to be a strong, fearless female… I’m glad whatever had happened to her in there did not completely break her.” he added trying to come to terms with how much his pup had changed, would they recognize each other? She was only a young teenager when she vanished, adolescents had taken hold and her attitude was one to be reckoned with. But now, she was mated to a young alpha in training.” With a light single nod of his head Maugrim answered, a hmm rolling from his maw, “She is my Heir… “ again their chat shifted to another topic, Ander. However, it was not her excitement and joy that really caught all of his attention it was the topic of breeding… He was hoping the young male was exaggerating in some way but it was clear he wasn’t… His daughter, was she a victim of this was that why she decided to stay with First? He tried to not allow anger to surface the more he thought about it all, however, it was hard to ignore his fur that was beginning to stand on end. So, it was Keeva who ripped Ander’s ear off, what had he done for her to deliver such a warning? Again, the males ears fell to the side a huff leaving his lungs as he tried to keep himself composed. Then Karina took a deep breath, there was more !? Standing up her looked at her his eyes and ears focused on her and what she was working herself up to say. It was then Karina verified what exactly that evil queen had done to them all… forcing them into heat and driving the male's testosterone through the roof. An angry glow began to roll through Maugrim and his anger only grew as he found out their daughters were victims of this. “I’ma kill em…” he snarled lowly, “That Queen needs her head snapped clean off for this… “ he plopped himself down knowing no good would come from him leaving Karina to let his anger out some where else. Plopping his head down on his paws his teeth kept peeking from his raising lips. With her final comment, he knew she was right, those renewed flames were even hard from him to ignore… “I know… its hard even being beside you, you’re not even in heat yet and I - .. I want you.” He looked at her from where his head laid on his paws, his growling had faded to a low rumble. Feeling her tongue against his fur, he leaned into her affectionate grooming, allowing his anger with the enemy kingdom to fade away. “I will have grace… “ he grumbled out before a small smile pulled at his canine lips. However, that smile faded being replaced by a long drawn out sigh. All the new mouths to feed was going to be difficult but, the new army that David would have at his disposal would be a welcomed gift as long as they were willing to work together. “I can not do anything about the pups, we will just have to try and hunt enough for pray and with King David’s aid we will hopefully be able to hold till the forests can grow back… I do not have a problem with pups, they are a welcome distraction from the horrors of the world, but it's seeing them die of starvation that made me decide to put a ban on pup rearing in my pack. No pup should ever have to starve to death because their mother can’t produce milk due to no food… And no mother should have to watch her young suffer and fade away from her side. I did not make that decision lightly but back then we did not have the aid of Folgario, I will do what I can to help everyone survive along with their unexpected pups. “ pushing himself up into a sitting position, he licked Karina’s cheek before standing to walk around her and laid back down, happier now that their pelts were touching.

Pumpkin
    Pumpkin
    Admin

Post by Pumpkin April 27th 2024, 11:08 pm

Reuben

About to take another drink, Reuben was surprised when Ravina leaned across the table, brushing off the rest of the alcohol he missed. Though it was her fault, he didn't expect it, and his cheeks pinkened as he smiled. “Thanks. It's no big deal.” Once she sat back down, she began to explain her own past misdealings, and his smile faded, feeling sorry for the woman before him. He wouldn't have guessed she had a poor hand dealt to her in the past with how successful she was now. But he supposed love didn't follow the normal path of life. “I understand,” he replied when she finished. “I would not make a good king even if Fraeya chose me. Sometimes life has to throw us a few bad hands to appreciate the good ones more when we get them.” Reuben drank along with her, savoring the burn down his throat. It kept his tears from forming and prevent him from getting too blubbery. However it did amuse him that Ravina had been called similar, and he snorted, almost losing his sip. He quickly swallowed it to not have the same happen. “I know you're the spymaster, but the only way you'd be a whore is if you used your nighttime prowess to sneak off to someone. That doesn't seem like you.” He offered her a smile, and when she spoke of a better tomorrow, he gladly clinked his glass against her own and frank alongside her. “To a better tomorrow,” he replied, setting his mug back on the tabletop. “So now that we know Fraeya is safe and her condition is well,” maybe too well for his liking, “what comes next?” He crossed his arms on the table, observing his companion curiously. “I know I'll keep doing reconnaissance, but what about getting the traitors off the throne? Will your team be taking care of that? Maybe speaking to the court?”

Nicholas

Nicholas was pleased by how he made Thalia smile and giggle, it amused him to know she may not wish to leave his side, nor share him with anyone else. “The same follows for you. I will have no need for other women should my empress keep me satisfied.” It was more than easy to take her back to her suite, getting a full view of her in the candlelight. She shared the same sentiment, and he grinned down at her, kissing her once more as his hand became busy elsewhere. The moans against his lips were invigorating, especially the words she mumbled after. “Of course,” he murmured back. “An Emperor should know how to please his bride.” He reached out and grabbed a pillow, pulling it under her hips to put her closer to him. “Now let me conquer you like the kingdoms that will kneel at our feet.”

First

First smiled to see Keeva smile, a true smile, the first since before they had left the enclosure. The forest was her home, like the grove her mother had protected. This was her land and his to learn. Gazing at her, she spoke to the Fae, and his eyes shifted away to watch the world transform around him. Creatures of every size began to appear, tiny fairies and colorful animals and small humanoids with wings and multicolored skin. It made him a bit dizzy to see such new things, and he took a few deep breaths to steady himself. He wasn't afraid, but he had never seen such creatures before. They circled him and spoke in an unknown language, now feeling the touches of their hands to his fur. He looked back to see them riding him as well, comfortably lounging on his back and tail. It would take time to get used to seeing them, but if Keeva was part Fae, this was a world he would have to accept and understand. Observing them quietly, a slight smile on his face, he looked over to his mate who chose a spot, beginning to dig when she suddenly stopped, glancing at her stomach and uneasily chuckled before continuing to dig. His own stomach tightened as he trotted up to her, helping her prepare a place in the soft dirt. There was still too much time left for their litter to arrive…the stress of everything could cause an early arrival but surely not this soon? It would take so much extra work to keep them alive and healthy, and take such a toll on Keeva too after all her losses. His throat was tight, but he didn't want to make it a bigger deal than necessary. They were out of shape and it would be normal to experience pains like that…right?

Foalan

Foalan couldn't help but grin when Ninaine answered him with a shove, parting his hand from her hair as she rolled over to lay on her back as well. He watched her think curiously, the way her eyes darted around the ceiling, before she spoke of what her plans were. He didn't know where either of those kingdoms were, but then he remembered the book that had been thrown into the stall. That had some small labels and her notes within. Both were inland, away from the sea by a good margin. It took a while just to get him from the docks to Mellowfork, and that was by wagon. He had little chance of walking there on foot, not to mention having to leave the one ally he had to do so. It wasn't very appealing. He looked up at the roof himself, a sort of grief settling in his chest. Even if he did make it back to sea…he'd be at the same place he was, but without family and without honor. Not that being with family was all that great in the first place, but it was something. He was going to speak when Ninaine got to her feet, stumbling a bit and holding onto the wall to hold herself up to walk to the water. He couldn't help the smirk on his face to know he caused it, and he watched her curve around the stall to reach the water and drink her fill. She turned to him as though to ask, but her eyes flicked down his body and her face burned red in an instant, turning back around. If it wasn't still night, he would have made a show of it just to see how far he could go, but he was beginning to feel the burden of sleep. Foalan sat up slowly, a smirk still on his face as he watched her. “I s'pose me should.” He crawled his way across the stall to her, sitting next to her and gazing at her still warm face. He liked causing her such a stir. The wolf boy reached out, grabbing her chin before pulling her in, brushing the water from the corner of her lip with his thumb before kissing her. He pulled away after a moment, smirking once more before taking the ladle and drinking his own fill of the water before them. It was the cleanest water he had been offered thus far. “I ‘ave no way t’ return t’ sea,” he murmured, staring at the bars of the stall door. “Nah right now. So I will follow ye ‘til Folgario. Maybe I'll find somethin’ t’ sustain me. Or maybe they'll ‘ave a way t’ get me back t’ the sea.”

The Other Side

Karina could feel the pain ebbing from Maugrim, the back and forth of being excited to be with her, but the wave of grief that came with it too. He would be reminded of his first mate for a long time, and she would have to accept that she would be at least some sort of burden upon him for a while. She didn't like the thought, but there wasn't much she could do about it. He spoke about her daughter, his willingness to care for her as his own, and a soft smile came over her face. Piece would be comforted to know she had a strong father at her side. Cloven provided some support, but the male was older, and since she wasn't his actual daughter, she tended to slip through the cracks more so than the three. It was why she depended on Gen for support, and why it made things harder when she knew she couldn't go to Cloven for support when she ended up expecting. Maugrim continued by speaking of Keeva's past, and Karina listened closely. She hadn't realized how long apart they had spent, and her ears went back. She couldn't imagine the turmoil the male had gone through all this time, and she pressed against him to show her silent support. “I have proof of her strength. Jezebeth was cruel, but she did not starve us. She couldn't afford to. It will take time for everyone's muscles to regain their strength, but Keeva comes from an alpha, and so does First. We will find them on our journey back.” He briedly touched on her last mate as an anecdote, and she laughed at his claim. “I'd be happy to see it,” she mused, before their conversation circled back to Keeva. “There were many things she had to endure that will likely take time for her to reveal to you…she has only told us snippets and First maybe only slightly more. The queen is unjust and took great advantage of her. I think, though, it will give you a good chance to reconnect…she had to grow up. She can meet you eye to eye as an adult and has grown from the growing pains of adolescence. Im sure shes missed you as much as you miss her.” Giving his jaw a few licks, she watched Maugrim's face turn when she revealed some of what they had to endure, the breeding and herb filled foods alongside the forced heats. He seemed just as unpleased, perhaps even angry, and Karina started to become afraid. The more she spoke, the more riled he became, and she took a step back from him, ears back on her head. He was truly an alpha, a male certainly more than capable of snapping heads clean off like he claimed. But she feared what he could do with no release. Eventually he plopped down on the ground, sneering at nothing, and she watched him, unable to find a way to calm him. She was not used to such anger. It didn't help that he confessed he wanted her just like what they endured in the enclosure, and her face burned to hear it. She hadn't been wanted in a very long time. Did that affect his frustration? Knowing it could be harmful, but doing it anyways, she slowly crept back to his side, grooming his ears and neck as he laid there. The anger resided, but he was able to come to terms with her words and know he needed to be patient with her pack, and his daughters. He spoke of a king that would help provide, and the worries he had, and Karina nodded along, understanding his worries. She felt the same way, and hated having to imagine any of the pack losing numbers or children. It was hard enough to face the losses when they were captured by Mellowfork. The female opened her mouth to speak, but Maugrim instead stood up, licking her cheek before coming to the other side and laying down next to her, causing her face to burn again. Yes, they were soulbound, but it still felt unreal to have a male want her, truly want her, after all this time. She laid down next to him, pressing her body tight to his as she continued to groom him. “We worry just as much as you,” she murmured. “None of us wanted to be in this position, let alone all the females who didn't want it in the first place. We would never have chosen to have more pups if not for Jezebeth, as we have some to take care of now that are not ready to leave their mothers side… It will be a lot of work, but not impossible. We have many able bodied lupins ready to do what is needed to help their pack and yours. I imagine our packs will be merging soon…” her voice trailed off as she laid her head on his paws. “Thank you for helping us, Maugrim. Your work doesn't go unnoticed.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 6th 2024, 6:51 am